10th July 2019, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study PhD(Business Economics) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know which are the entrance exams I have to give so that I can secure admission in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda for studying PhD in Business Economics course? Kindly let me know about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

14th July 2019, 01:51 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PhD(Business Economics) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

In order to get secure admission in PhD(Business Economics) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, you have to give and qualify Ph.D Entrance Test (PET). Admission will be on the basis of marks obtained by candidates in the PET followed by personal interview.

Cutoff score required to secure admission varies each year depends on the number of candidates appear in the entrance test, availability of seats etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?