1st August 2019, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Sanskrit) in Pondicherry University?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in Pondicherry University for studying PhD(Sanskrit) course. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission for this course at this university. Please tell me immediately.

5th August 2019, 02:05 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Sanskrit) in Pondicherry University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I want to get admission in Pondicherry University for studying PhD(Sanskrit) course. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission for this course at this university. Please tell me immediately.

Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline for the admission to study PhD (Sanskrit) in the Pondicherry University. They have to appear and clear the PhD Entrance Examination and Interview or viva voce for the admission to study PhD (Sanskrit) in the Pondicherry University. Entrance Examination contains Prose, Drama, Poetry, Alankaras, Historical Kavyas, Sad-darsans and Technical Literature. Most of the questions are descriptive in nature. Candidates who have qualified NET / SET, Fellowship holders are exempted from appearing in the PhD Entrance Examination to study PhD (Sanskrit) in the Pondicherry University. Pondicherry University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?