19th May 2019, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Social Sciences) in CNLU-Patna?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in CNLU-Patna for studying PhD(Social Sciences) course. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission for this course in this university. Please tell me immediately.

24th May 2019, 12:22 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Social Sciences) in CNLU-Patna?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I want to get admission in CNLU-Patna for studying PhD(Social Sciences) course. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission for this course in this university. Please tell me immediately.

Eligible candidates can download the application from CNLU – Patna (http://www.cnlu.ac.in/) and submit the application with the necessary documents and bank draft of Rs 5,000 for the admission to study PhD in Social Sciences with Law in Chanakya National Law University, Patna. They have to appear in the PhD Entrance Examination and Interview for the admission to pursue PhD in Social Sciences with Law at Chanakya National Law University, Patna. Those candidates who have qualified UGC NET and JRF also have to appear for the PhD Entrance Examination. Candidates are admitted to the PhD in Social Sciences with Law in Chanakya National Law University, Patna based on their performance in the qualifying examination, PhD Entrance Examination and Interview.
24th May 2019, 09:11 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Social Sciences) in CNLU-Patna?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Social Sciences at Chanakya National Law University (CNLU), Patna is:-

==> Admission form can be downloaded from the university website www.cnlu.ac.in.

==> Fill all the required details and submit with all the relevant documents.

==> Pay the bank draft of Rs.5000 in favour of Registrar, Chanakya National Law University, Patna payable at Patna within due date.

Candidate need to submit the following along with the application form.

--> An outline of the theme of the research work with methodology and chapter wise break up in about 2000 words.

--> A certificate from the Head of the Institution/College/Department/Bar Council concerned testifying the length of service/practice, wherever required.

--> Attach an attested copy of LLM, MPhil or Postgraduate degree or Post graduate diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?