27th February 2017, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and admission procedure in LLB course at Patna Law College, Patna? Fees to study this course from here?

Hello sir, I want to take admission in LLB course at Patna Law College, Patna. Please tell me eligibility criteria and admission procedure for it? Fees to study this course from here?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for 3 year Law programme after graduation?
  2. Eligibility criteria for graduates in LLB course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility criteria and entrance exams details to get admission in Patna Women's college for M.A in English?
  4. Where will I get the forms for admission in Patna University? What is the tution fees?
  5. Which are the good colleges of Patna where forensic course is available? Eligibility criteria and the admission process?
  6. Minimum age limit for doing 3 years LLB course?
  7. How to get admission in forensic science after completing LLB from Patna University
  8. Any chance to get admission in BIT Patna or BIT Patna?
  9. List of colleges Russia and admission procedurefor MDS? How to get education loan from SBI, Chauhatta, Patna?
  10. How to get admission in Patna University to do Ph.D in Geology? Eligibility criteria to get admission?
  11. Availability of admission form at Patna Womens College? Detailed procedure and documents required?
  12. List of Collages available in Jharkhand and Bihar for Physiotherapy?
  13. When will the admission forms will be available in Patna to enroll for graduation?
  14. Direct admission in B.Ed after graduating in History Hons from Patna Women's College? Best approved colleges in Patna?
  15. What is the admission procedure followed for doing 3 years LLB course in Patna university?
  16. What are the options available for me? I have 78% marks in 12th and currently pursuing B.Com from Patna Womens college
  17. Am I eligible for NIMSET? I have 57% marks in 12th and I have done my graduation from Patna University
  18. How to study MCA from Patna University? Subject details and admission criteria?
28th February 2017, 04:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and admission procedure in LLB course at Patna Law College, Patna? Fees to study this course from here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to take admission in LLB course at Patna Law College, Patna. Please tell me eligibility criteria and admission procedure for it? Fees to study this course from here?

The candidates with Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Commerce, Engineering, Science or any other discipline from a recognized university with at least 45% marks in the Bachelor’s Honors Examinations or 55% marks in Bachelor’s Pass Course are eligible for the LLB course at Patna Law College, Patna. The candidates will be admitted to the course through admission test conducted by the University (English or Hindi). The candidates must score at least 33% marks in the entrance test, to get admission to LLB course at Patna Law College. The fees for the LLB course in Patna University will be Rs 1724 only. The Patna Law College, Patna website link is Click Here
28th February 2017, 06:09 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and admission procedure in LLB course at Patna Law College, Patna? Fees to study this course from here?

The admission in Patna law college is done through entrance examination. The eligibility criteria for entrance examination is:

>>Those who have done bachelor's degree in arts, science, commerce, engineering etc can apply for entrance exam. Final year bachelor's degree candidate can also apply for exam.

>>Candidate should have minimum of 45% marks in bachelor's degree to apply for entrance examination.

The application form for admission every academic year is released on 15th April every year. For more details about admission prodecure, Click here .
1st March 2017, 12:30 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

LLB can be done through 2 modes :

1. By fighting the CLAT examination.

2. Through simple LLB.

If you appear in CLAT and secure a good rank in that then you will be given admission in any of the National Law Universities across the country for a 5 years BA-LLB degree.

But if you have completed graduation then you are not eligible for CLAT.
A simple LLB, you are eligible.

Many university acoross the country are there which offer a LLB degree through regular as well as the private mode.

There is no such hard and fast eligibility criteria for that.

The candidate just have to pass the graduation and all the subject in that successfully as per the guidelines of UGC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?