14th June 2019, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Theology) in Divine Hands International University?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in Divine Hands International University for studying PhD(Theology) course. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission for this course in this university. Please tell me immediately.

17th June 2019, 09:45 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Theology) in Divine Hands International University?

Ph.D. in Theology is a 3-year doctorate degree program. The minimum eligibility required to get admission in PhD(Theology) course is that you must have master degree in Theology from a recognized college.

The admission to the PhD(Theology) in Divine Hands International University is done on through entrance examination followed by councelling.

:- Christ University Entrance Exam
:-Fergusson College (IFC) Entrance Exam
:-Madras Christian College MCC Entrance Exam
:-Union Biblical Seminary Entrance Exam

You can apply for any of the above entrance examination to get admission in PhD(Theology) in Divine Hands International University.

Contact Address:-

Divine Hands International University
Saint Thomas Mount, Chennai - 600016
Tamil Nadu, India
Phone number:- 094441 60573
18th June 2019, 01:13 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Theology) in Divine Hands International University?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Theology at Divine Hands International University is given below.

==> Candidates can collect the application form from the university.

==> Fill the application form with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents.

==> Submit the application form.

I am also giving you the contact details.

Address - Divine Hands International University
Saint Thomas Mount, Chennai - 600016
Tamil Nadu
Email - [email protected]
Website - www.dhiu.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?