14th June 2019, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Women's Studies) seats are available in Jawaharlal Nehru University?

Respected Sir, I am interested to do my PhD(Women's Studies) specialization from Jawaharlal Nehru University. I just want to know that how many seats are there for this particular course in this university? Please tell me asap.

17th June 2019, 08:32 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Women's Studies) seats are available in Jawaharlal Nehru University?

The total number of seats available for PhD(Women's Studies) in Jawaharlal Nehru University is 10.

The selection of the candidates is done on the basis of entrance examination followed by Interview.

You would need to attempt the entrance examination conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru University and had to attend the councelling.
18th June 2019, 12:12 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Women's Studies) seats are available in Jawaharlal Nehru University?

The seat availability to study PhD in Women's Studies at Jawaharlal Nehru University is 5 seats intake.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.jnu.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?