28th February 2019, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Tourism Management) in Banaras Hindu University?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in Banaras Hindu University for studying PhD(Tourism Management) course. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission for this course in this college. Please tell me immediately.

13th March 2019, 05:47 PM
bokoma
Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Tourism Management) in Banaras Hindu University?

In accordance with the academic brochure "RET Information Brochure 2018-2019" there are no admission to do PhD in Tourism Management. In general for other PhD subjects the admission is done through RET exam conducted by the university. However there are subjects where RET exam is exempted. For further information kindly refer the official website of the university.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf RET-Information-Bulletin2018.pdf(1.58 MB, 0 views)
14th March 2019, 10:24 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Tourism Management) in Banaras Hindu University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I want to get admission in Banaras Hindu University for studying PhD(Tourism Management) course. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission for this course in this college. Please tell me immediately.
Eligible candidates can apply for the admission to study PhD (Tourism Management) in Banaras Hindu University. Those candidates who have obtained a master’s degree in the relevant stream with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade point average from any recognized university are eligible to study PhD (Tourism Management) course in the Banaras Hindu University.

They have to appear for the Research Entrance Test (RET) and Interview for the admission to study PhD (Tourism Management) in the Banaras Hindu University. Those candidates who have qualified NET / GATE / National Doctor Fellowship shall be exempted from appearing in the Research Entrance Test (RET).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?