25th February 2019, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Tourism Management) in Banaras Hindu University?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for PhD in Tourism Management course in Banaras Hindu University. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this college for this PhD program. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

27th February 2019, 06:15 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Tourism Management) in Banaras Hindu University?

Eligibility to study PhD(Tourism Management) in Banaras Hindu University:-

Candidates should have a post graduate degree in relevant subject or it's equivalent with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized University.
Candidates should have to clear the common entrance exam conducted by the University.
28th February 2019, 11:47 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Tourism Management) in Banaras Hindu University?

Eligibility to study PhD(Tourism Management) in Banaras Hindu University are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their Master’s in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in their Master’s.
Candidate must have to clear entrance examination to get admission.
28th February 2019, 06:44 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Phd tourism management eligibility:

Candidates should have a post graduate degree in relevant subject or its equivalent with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognised university.

Candidates should clear the common entrance exam conducted by the university for admission.
28th February 2019, 06:48 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Ph.D. Tourism Management Eligibility:

Candidate must have a post graduate degree in the relevant subject or its equivalent with at least 50% marks in aggregate from recognised University.

The candidate has to clear the common entrance exam conducted by BHU.
28th February 2019, 11:28 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply for PhD in Tourism Management course in Banaras Hindu University. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this college for this PhD program. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!
The candidate must complete their Post graduate degree in any disciplines of Social Sciences/humanities with minimum 55% marks at qualifying examination from a recognized university. Relaxation will be given the candidates belonging to reserved category.

Contact Information:
Institute of Management Studies, Banaras Hindu University,
Varanasi - 221005
Uttarpradesh, India.
Official website - http://www.bhu.ac.in
15th September 2019, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

I am doing MA in English at HCU. I want to do phd in tourism can anyone pls tell me whether am I eligible to do phd in tourism management or not
14th January 2020, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Hi Team, I am preparing for UGC Net(Tourism Management) and would like to know about the eligibility criteria for BHU Ph.D program(Tourism Management).I am MBA in Tourism with 58% marks but have scored below 50% in graduation.Will it make any issue in taking admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?