17th October 2014, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

After M.Ed can I do PhD in Education? What other higher studies options are there?

I have finished M.ed. can i do phd in education or i want to do phd in my concern subject. What are the higher studies after m.ed

21st October 2014, 03:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After M.Ed can I do PhD in Education? What other higher studies options are there?

M.Ed is done after Post Graduation and surely you will be eligible for Ph.D admission, if you satisfy the percentage criteria. Some university ask for a particular percentage for giving admission means you must have at least 55% marks in your post graduation and in some case 60% marks. The percentage may vary from on university to another.

Therefore, if you have completed post graduation with 55% marks from a recognized university, then you can definitely apply for most of the Ph.D programs offered by various Universities across India.

If you have qualified UGC NET and have a valid score, then you will not have any sort of problem in getting admission in a decent University for your Ph.D program. Also, NET score will help you in getting job as a government lecturer.

Hence, apply for Ph.D admission without worrying about anything, if you have the percentage. There are entrance exam conducted by various universities for Ph.D admission and you can surely apply for those entrance exams.
22nd October 2014, 12:46 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: After M.Ed can I do PhD in Education? What other higher studies options are there?

It is always better to have master degree in any field before going to do PhD. I prefer this sort of education and yes, you can do PhD after M.Ed. It will be helpful for your research in PhD where you need to submit your research papers.

Some of the institutes offering PhD are:

• Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University.
• Osmania University.
• Indian Maritime University.
• BNM Institute of Technology.
• Anna University.

There will be many career opportunities after completing your PhD.

Here are some of them:

• Head of the Department in Universities.
• Professor.
• In a research organization.
• Research and Development Professor and may more.
22nd March 2015, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

I have done m.ed. i want to do phd in education. Can i get admission on merit basis of m.ed.
26th March 2015, 03:11 PM
Devdatta Divekar

after M.Ed, you can go for M. Phil on Education. You need to have 55% marks in M.Ed. In fact, you can also conduct research programs in Education or in its allied areas.
23rd May 2016, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Where can I find M.Ed. study material in Marathi language
16th January 2017, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to apply in general college as a lecturer after M.ed with net
21st July 2017, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

Hello! I completed my masters in economics and now I'm doing b.ed, planning to do m.ed too so I'm eligible to apply for PhD after I completed m.ed?
25th July 2019, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Can I do m.phill after m.ed without entrance test or from which university I can do m.hill. My M.A marks are less than 50% so I want to do m.phill on the base of m.ed. isnit possible? Please suggest me.
26th July 2019, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

I am b.ed and m.ed can i give set exam
29th December 2019, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

I am doing B.SC-B.ED. So after this i want to do m.ed .so it is possible or not?
30th December 2019, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b.sc. b.ed. Now I am doing M.Ed. can i do phd in education
22nd January 2020, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

I did M.A in Pakistan Studies & M.Ed also. Can I eligible for the m.phill education?
14th April 2021, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

hi i have done M.Com and even done M.Ed and now I have my own classes. what to do next to enhance my class
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?