20th August 2014, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Career in Public Sector Units after Diploma in Electrical engineering?

Sir I have done my diploma in electrical previous year , now I want to job in private sector , so I ask u can I get a better carrier in private sector units

Related Questions:
  1. What are the vacancies for Instrumentation and Engineering in government sector? List of public sector units and where can I apply?
  2. How to get a job after completing B.E(EC)?
  3. After scoring 60.20% in B.E can I get a government job?
  4. How to work in government sector after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
  5. Career for Electrical engineering freshers in PSUs?
  6. What are the jobs available for me after completing EEE course?
  7. Is it true that there are less government jobs for B.Tech electronics students?
  8. What are the job opportunities after passing degree with 80%?
  9. What kind of jobs can I get after studying BBA 7th semester?
  10. Am I eligible for private as well as public sector job after doing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering with 60% marks
  11. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In public sector and private sector companies) for production engineering students?
  12. What are the opportunities for me in BBA marketing field?
  13. What are the possibilities of joining BBA after finishing 12th with Humanities? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Central and State government jobs for Mechanical engineer?
  15. How may I get recruited in government public sector units as a security manager or vigilance officer? I am a Sub-inspector in CISF having service of more than 6 years
  16. In which government sector can I get a job after Diploma engineering?
  17. Jobs in government sector or PSU after Diploma (Passed in 2004) in Electrical stream and work experience in private sector?
  18. What types of jobs are there in government sector after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
22nd August 2014, 11:52 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career in Public Sector Units after Diploma in Electrical engineering?

You have two options after doing diploma in electrical engineering.
First,you can pursue higher studies.Second,you can go for jobs.However,it is better to pursue higher studies rather than going for jobs right now because higher studies will not only ensure you a wide job prospective but also will provide you better salaried jobs.Moreover,electrical is an evergreen and demanding branch,hence you can flourish very much if you pursue higher studies and become an efficient professional.

If you choose the first option,you can go for higher studies like:-
-BTech followed by MTech
-Later PhD.
-BBA followed by MBA
-BCA followed by MCA
-Mass Communication
It is better to go for BTech in electrical engineering since it will be much easier for you to study as it will be the same discipline that you have studied till now.

If you go for the second option,then there are various companies in the public as well as private sector that recruit diploma engineers.But the scope and salary is less.Companies like NTPC,SAIL,BHEL,BEL,TATA STEEL,JINDAL POWER & STEEL,State Electricity Board,etc.recruit diploma candidates every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?