23rd August 2014, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Age limit, percentage and dates of exam for SLET?

sir my brother recently finish M.com.. he like to attand the slet exam.so i request you can give all details of that slet exam(like - maximum-age&percentage, exam held dates.......i expected your valuable reply.....sinnavar.

14th September 2014, 05:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit, percentage and dates of exam for SLET?

SLET is a State Level Eligibility Test for Post Graduates, who want to become a lecturer in state government colleges. You must have a Post Graduate Degree with 55% marks from a recognized University to become eligible for SLET.

There is no age limit for lecturership but there is age limit for JRF (Junior Research Fellowships) which is 28 years of age. For JRF age relaxation is available for SC/ST, OBC and Physically handicapped candidates.

Therefore, your brother shouldn't worry about the age, if he wants to become a lecturer in government college. He can start his preparation for UGC NET as soon as possible because the competition is very tough these days and you need a very good score to clear this exam.
20th May 2018, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Age limit, percentage and dates of exam for SLET?

Namaste sir, I'm in OBC category and i got 50%in graduate and 53% in M.A. so my question is that am i eligible SLET exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?