31st July 2011, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to appear for NET and SLET Exams being a woman of SC category?

What is the age limit for NET/SLET exams for a SC woman ? I am in confusion to know whether am i eligible to appear for the exam or not

2nd August 2011, 12:19 AM
redhead

Default Re: Age limit to appear for NET and SLET Exams being a woman of SC category?

There is no upper age limit for candidates appearing only for eligibility for lectureship.

Applicants for Junior Research Fellowship should not be more than 28 years of age as on the first day of the month in which the NET Examination is to be held.

Age relaxation up to 5 years is available to SC/ST/OBC/ Physically Handicapped (PH) / Visually Handicapped (VH) / Women candidates.
3rd November 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Age limit to appear for NET and SLET Exams being a woman of SC category?

age limit for net and slet exam for a woman of general category
30th April 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

i am 30 years old. can i render net & slate? and i am belong to general category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?