24th August 2014, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?

Sir,

Iam SVL. Prathyusha, pursuing MBA Finance in ( Distance) from Gitam University..Even iam a CA student Undergoing Articleship of 3 Years..As i want to do PHD in Corporate governance or Financial Risk Management or some other finance courses. Am i eligible for PHD after completion of my MBA and CA-Articles...Are there any Universities offering the PHD in distance or External..Please guide me.. I have posted my question thirce but no reply i have got..please guide me............
Thanking You,

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  2. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  3. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode?
  4. Criteria to obtain PhD in Economics? Universities providing PhD in distance mode?
  5. Am I eligible for PhD having done PGDM from ITS with dual specialization?
  6. List of the distance universities offering Ph.D in Archaeology for M.A. in History and Heritage Management degree holder?
  7. Good Universities to do PhD in English?
  8. Universities in Maharashtra for PhD HR through distance education?
  9. Eligibility for Associate Professor in colleges after PhD and Masters from distance mode?
  10. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. UGC recognized universities for PhD in English in New Delhi through distance or regular mode
  12. What I need to do to get registered for PhD in Computer Science? Which UGC recognized universities I can register with?
  13. Which colleges are offering correspondence PH.D? In which field can I do Ph.D?
  14. Can I do PhD in Hotel Management? Universities offering PhD as correspondence?
  15. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  16. Is this possible for me to do Ph.D after completion of MBA through Distance Education?
  17. Information about MSc Chemistry entrance exam? How to get admission in Sir Parshurambhau College, Garware College Pune, Fergusson College of Pune and Modern College Pune?
  18. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
21st November 2014, 08:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?

Yes, you can apply for Ph.D admission in your stream, if you have got MBA qualification with at least 55% marks from a recognized University. Candidates who belong to reserved category can avail relaxation of 5% marks.

Only MBA is sufficient for your Ph.D entrance examination. Just make sure that you have got marks above the percentage mentioned above. You will be eligible for Finance subject for your Ph.D program.

Those who have qualified exams like NET/SET will be eligible for direct admission into the Ph.D program on the basis of their NET/SET score. Candidates with M.Phil qualification or 5 years professional experience will also be exempted from the entrance exam.

For more information visit http://ugcnetonline.in
21st September 2020, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?

Bcom maAticti sathe 48 ne M.com ma 55 mark to phD karay
Karay to professor nani sakay
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?