1st June 2020, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue distance PhD(Bengali) in The University of Burdwan with 63% in distance MA course? Should I have to appear in NET/SET?

Hi friends, I have done MA in English in regular mode then MA in Bengali from distance mode. Am I eligible to do distance PhD in Bengali from The University of Burdwan? I have scored 63% marks in my MA Bengali. So, I have to give NET/SET?

6th June 2020, 04:06 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue distance PhD(Bengali) in The University of Burdwan with 63% in distance MA course? Should I have to appear in NET/SET?

Yes, you are eligible to study distance PhD in Bengali at The University of Burdwan. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field or equivalent with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of entrance test which is conducted by the university followed by an interview. The candidate who has already qualified UGC NET/SET will be exempted from the entrance test.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.buruniv.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?