27th July 2020, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue PhD(Management Studies) being a Commerce postgraduate?

Hello everyone, I have completed my Post Graduation in Commerce and I am willing to pursue PhD in Management Studies. I would like to know about my eligibility to pursue PhD in Management Studies. Please let me know asap.

31st July 2020, 01:00 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue PhD(Management Studies) being a Commerce postgraduate?

°°° The candidate should have qualified in master's degree in the stream of management studies with minimum aggregate of 55% marks and above.

°°° Admission to this course is done by selecting students on the basis of merit list. Some colleges conduct their own entrance exam for admission in this course.
31st July 2020, 05:14 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue PhD(Management Studies) being a Commerce postgraduate?

°°° A candidate should have completed post graduation in Management Studies to pursue PhD Management studies.

Entrance exams:

° University of Delhi commerce Faculty of Management Studies entrance exam.

° Management Development Institute entrance exam.

° Christ University entrance exam.

° Department of management studies IIT Delhi entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?