3rd June 2020, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue PhD(Robotics) after completing PG Diploma in Mechatronics?

Hi Sir, I am doing PG Diploma in Mechatronics course. I want to do PhD in Robotics after completing my PG Diploma course. Am I eligible to pursue this PhD program? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

4th June 2020, 01:55 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue PhD(Robotics) after completing PG Diploma in Mechatronics?

--- The candidate should have completed M.Tech in Computer Science Engineering with at least 55% marks then surely you can do PhD in robotics.

--- You have to appear in NET/GATE/JRF to get admission in reputed Institute without appearing for any other entrance examination.

No, you can not persue PhD directly after PG Diploma in Mechantronics. However, you are only eligible to do PhD when you come with your PGDM course from an AICTE approved college. If you are a member from association of Indian universities, then you can write UGC NET examination.
4th June 2020, 05:12 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue PhD(Robotics) after completing PG Diploma in Mechatronics?

Eligibility for PhD robotics:-

> Evidence of award of a bachelor's degree or its equivalent from a recognised institution and graduation in the upper quarter of their class; students must show evidence of preparation in their chosen field sufficient to ensure profitable graduate study;

Students enroll for the robotics PhD program through one of the participating units which will be their home unit:-

. Aerospace engineering
. Biomedical engineering
. Electrical and Computer Engineering
. Interactive computing
. Mechanical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?