3rd November 2016, 11:15 AM
Rakesh c k madappa

Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completing Diploma and BE in the field of Mechatronics?

Respected Sir, I have completed Diploma and BE in the field of Mechatronics. I want to know am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completing Diploma and BE in the field of Mechatronics? If yes then please tell me the process. I am 26 years old.

Related Questions:
  1. Mechatronics diploma holder can join Merchant Navy or not?
  2. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of diploma course?
  3. How can I join Merchant Navy after pursuing diploma in mechatronics branch
  4. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of diploma course?
  5. List of Government Colleges offering Marine Engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Navy after completing 3 years diploma course?
  7. Can I join Merchant Navy after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Can I join merchant navy after completing diploma in electronics & telecommunication engineering?
  9. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma course?
  10. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completing class 12th with Commerce stream? How can I join the Merchant Navy? -- [New]
  11. Am i eligible to join the merchant navy as an engineer after completing diploma in mechanical Engineering?
  12. How can I join merchant navy after passing 10th? I want to join in Merchant Navy
  13. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  14. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. How to join Merchant Navy after doing diploma in ECE?
  16. Can I join Merchant Navy after completing diploma in automobile with 70%
  17. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing E&TC with 78%?
7th November 2016, 04:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completing Diploma and BE in the field of Mechatronics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakesh c k madappa View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed Diploma and BE in the field of Mechatronics. I want to know am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completing Diploma and BE in the field of Mechatronics? If yes then please tell me the process. I am 26 years old.
No, you are not eligible for Merchant Navy exam.

Those candidates who have passed your 12th or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from central/state board or recognized school are eligible for Merchant Navy exam.

Your age should be below 20 years.
8th November 2016, 05:40 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completing Diploma and BE in the field of Mechatronics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakesh c k madappa View Post
No you are eligible for the Navy jobs after completing your BE with Mechatronics.
For the NAVY jobs you should have following requirements:
You should be a citizen of India.
Your age should be above than 18 years and must be less than 25 years.
You should known swimming.
You should be physically and mentally fit and fine.
Any charge sheet or case are not made upon you in police case.
Only unmarried candidates are allow for apply.
Female candidates are not allowed for higher posts.
27th December 2017, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam, I am pursuing Diploma in mechatronics in NTTF college which I have joined directly after 10th. Further I want to continue in Merchant Navy with the DNS course offered and want to build my career in that. Can I...?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?