7th July 2023, 04:29 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for West Bengal SET exam after MA from IGNOU

Sir, am I eligible for WEST BENGAL SET EXAM after finishing my MA from IGNOU? Please help me.

10th July 2023, 08:04 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for West Bengal SET exam after MA from IGNOU

Eligibility criteria required to appear in Wesg Bengal SET Examination:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this West Bengal SET Examination is given below :

Name of the Examination- State Eligibility Test

Name of the Government- West Bengal

@ Firstly you need to know the basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this Examination. In order to appear in this Examination, candidiates must have completed Master Degree in concerned discipline from a recognized university or institute.

@ On the other side candidiates who are pursuing their final year are also eligible.

@ The minimum percentage required in the Post Graduation is 55% Mark's.

@ As you are completing your Master's Degree from IGNOU, which is a recognized university I can say that you will be eligible for applying to this Examination. If you are still confused, then you may directly contact West Bengal department recruiting agency.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?