6th December 2011, 11:49 AM
sthiyagarajan_jnv

Are non west Bengal candidates eligible to get selected in medical courses of West Bengal?

whether non-west bengal candidates have the possibilities of getting selected in the medical courses of west bengal?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal?
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  4. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  5. Which are the best BBA colleges in Delhi? How to get admission? Can I apply for IP university BBA program?
  6. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  7. Will my daughter be eligible for Pre PGCET of West Bengal?
  8. Course and place in west bengal for doing M.Sc in medical microbiology/biochemistry after BMLT course
  9. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  10. Does a candidate of other state eligible to do Graduation in West Bengal?
  11. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  12. Would the WB JEM exam be conducted by the West Bengal government?
  13. List of the government colleges of B.Ed in Kolkata?
  14. How many seats are there in Medical in West Bengal? My medical rank is 1371 in WBJEE
  15. Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?
  16. In which colleges I can get admission with a rank of 32669 in WBJEE?
  17. Am I eligible to appear in Assam CEE for Medical if pursuing 12th AHSEC and belong to West Bengal? -- [New]
  18. Can i get Civil Engineering in private college after scoring 70026 in WBJEE?
5th August 2012, 08:56 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Are non west Bengal candidates eligible to get selected in medical courses of West Bengal?

Yes, of course you stand a chance to apply in the medical colleges of West Bengal, if you fall under their selection norms, irrespective of the fact that you belong from other state.
5th August 2012, 09:11 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Are non west Bengal candidates eligible to get selected in medical courses of West Bengal?

Yes, of course you stand a chance to apply in the medical colleges of West Bengal, if you fall under their selection norms, irrespective of the fact that you belong from other state.
6th August 2012, 12:36 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hello,
See if you are from other state than West Bengal, then also this does not matter much but you must be enrolled in a school in West Bengal. See when you will be enrolling for WBJEE or West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination the forms will be checked for the main criteria which is a minimum of 60% or more marks in your high secondary. The marks must be from a school approved by the central board or the state board. So if your school does not have any of those affiliations then you will not be eligible for WBJEE.
So check these information about your school. Currently 2012 JEE are already over, so you need to go for 2013 JEE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?