17th April 2019, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to do PhD(History) for MA postgraduate?

Hi everyone, I want to do PhD(History) course. As I have done MA in same specialization, so I think that this is a beneficial course for me. Am I right in this case? Should I do this course? Please suggest me. Waiting for your response!

30th April 2019, 12:04 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do PhD(History) for MA postgraduate?

Ph.D. History or Doctor of Philosophy in History is a Doctorate level History course. Yes, it is beneficial to do Ph.D. (History) for MA postgraduate. The name of best jobs opportunity for you after completing this course is given below.

** Archaeological Survey of India

** Museums

** Art Galleries

** Historical Sites

** National Parks
30th April 2019, 07:45 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is beneficial to do a PhD in History. After doing this course you can become history professors or historians. Some other job opportunities are below.

Historical Writer
Corporate Historian
History teacher
Researcher
Tutor
3rd May 2019, 12:04 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it would be beneficial to pursue Ph.D in Hindi as it will allow you to do more research work in Hindi.

You should certainly pursue Ph.D in Hindi as after completion of Ph.D you can join colleges as lecturers or as Research workers. However, you are the best person to decide what would be better for your future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?