17th November 2018, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study PhD(Design) course in MIT ADT University?

Dear friends, I have completed my MDes. Now, I want to do PhD(Design) course in MIT ADT University. But some of my friends are not suggesting me to do this course. So, I want to know that is it beneficial to do this course or not? Please advice me!

30th September 2019, 12:49 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study PhD(Design) course in MIT ADT University?

MIT ADT University

Yes, it is beneficial to study Ph.D. (Design) course at MIT ADT University. After completing the Ph.D. (Design) course at MIT ADT University you can get good job opportunity for your bright future.

Doctor of Philosophy in Design is a doctorate level course and the duration of Doctor of Philosophy in Design is three years. For further information, you can contact at given below address.

Pune, Maharashtra , India
9021080109, 9595124234
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?