13th December 2018, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences) course in Baddi University of Emerging Sciences and Technologies?

Dear friends, I have completed my MPharm. Now, I want to do PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences) course in Baddi University of Emerging Sciences and Technologies. But some of my friends are not suggesting me to do this course. So, I want to know that is it beneficial to do this course or not? Please advice me!

14th July 2019, 10:12 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences) course in Baddi University of Emerging Sciences and Technologies?

Yes, it is beneficial to study Ph.D. (Pharmaceutical Sciences) course in Baddi University of Emerging Sciences and Technologies so as per my suggestion, you should study Ph.D. (Pharmaceutical Sciences) course in Baddi University of Emerging Sciences and Technologies.

For further information, you can contact at the address of Baddi University of Emerging Sciences and Technologies.

Address: Makhnumajra, District Solan, Baddi, Himachal Pradesh 173205
Phone: 01795 247 353

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?