13th December 2018, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences) in Baddi University of Emerging Sciences and Technologies?

Hi Sir, I want to study PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences) in Baddi University of Emerging Sciences and Technologies. I just want to know about the duration of this course. So, please tell me about the duration and also let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course.

14th July 2019, 10:11 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences) in Baddi University of Emerging Sciences and Technologies?

The required eligibility to study Ph.D. (Pharmaceutical Sciences) in Baddi University of Emerging Sciences and Technologies is the candidate should have passed post graduation course from a recognized university.

The minimum percentage required to study Ph.D. (Pharmaceutical Sciences) in Baddi University of Emerging Sciences and Technologies is 60% and 5% relaxation is given to reserved category candidate.

After completing a Ph.D. (Pharmaceutical Sciences) you can become Pharmacist.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?