14th June 2019, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study PhD(Poultry Science) in Central Avian Research Institute?

Hi everyone, I am going to take admission in Central Avian Research Institute for doing PhD(Poultry Science) course. So, I would like to know that is it beneficial to do my PhD from this institute? Please advice me.

17th June 2019, 08:23 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study PhD(Poultry Science) in Central Avian Research Institute?

Yes, it would be beneficial to study PhD(Poultry Science) in Central Avian Research Institute as after completion of the course, you can become a scientists with a research background in genetics, molecular biology or microbiology.

You can work on designations like Veterinarian, Animal Nutritionist, Research Associate or Jr. Research Scientist.

The salary package of Veterinarian starts from Rs.5,00,000 lacs per annum. The amount increases as per your experience and knowledge.
18th June 2019, 12:09 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study PhD(Poultry Science) in Central Avian Research Institute?

Yes, it is beneficial to study PhD in Poultry Science at Central Avian Research Institute. The demand for poultry has been going up and the career in this area are very high. After doing this course you can find jobs in various hatcheries, pharmaceutical companies, feed millers, veterinary hospitals, feed production companies, feed analysis laboratories.

Some of the job types are given below.

Breeder
Feeding Technologist
Poultry House Designer
Poultry Production Manager
Hatchery Assistant
Farm Transporter

Some of the employment areas are given below.

Anmol Feeds
Arunodya Feeds Private Limited
Wiser Foods
Kamdhenu Udyog Private Limited
Suguna Foods Private Limited
18th June 2019, 01:05 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Central Avian Research Institute

Yes, it is beneficial to study Ph.D. (Poultry Science) in Central Avian Research Institute so as per my suggestion, you should study Ph.D. (Poultry Science) in Central Avian Research Institute.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Izatnagar
Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh 243122, India
19th June 2019, 08:19 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

The demand for poultry has been going up and the career in this area are very high. After doing this course you can find jobs in various hatcheries, pharmaceutical companies, feed millers, veterinary hospitals, feed production companies, feed analysis laboratories.

Poultry Farm Manager.

Breeder.

Consultant.

Feeding Technologist.

Poultry House Designer.

Processing Technologist.

Production Technologist.

Assistant Poultry Hand.

Poultry Hand.

Senior Poultry Hand.

Poultry Production Manager.

Hatchery Assistant.

Farm Transporter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?