1st November 2016, 08:49 PM

Can I pursue M.Phil after completing MBA in HR Management?

Respected Sir, I have completed MBA in HR Management. I want to know can I pursue M.Phil after completing MBA in HR Management? Please provide every details about the same.

4th November 2016, 04:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue M.Phil after completing MBA in HR Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 142050 View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed MBA in HR Management. I want to know can I pursue M.Phil after completing MBA in HR Management? Please provide every details about the same.

Yes, you can pursue M.Phil after completing MBA in HR Management course, if you want to pursue your career in the teaching profession. The course is useful for the candidates who wish to pursue their career in the teaching field as Lecturers and Professors. You can also do research course in the Human Resources Management (PhD) after MBA in HR Management course. The M.Phil course is available in various universities. The course is useful for those who want to work in teaching profession or in the research areas. So you can study M.Phil after completing MBA in HR Management.
4th November 2016, 09:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for M.Phil admission on the basis of your MBA HR management qualification. Admission procedure varies from one university to another.

Some give admission through entrance exam and some give admission on the basis of your marks in post graduation degree.
7th November 2016, 09:19 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by 142050 View Post
If you have completed MBA degree with above 55% marks from a recognized University then you are eligible for M.Phil course.

Every institute conduct their own entrance exam for admission in M.Phil course.
18th June 2019, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

I have done BHMCT (hotel management). And MBA -HR. can i do m.phill in hotel management.
19th June 2019, 08:15 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

The Master of Philosophy in Business Management includes the specializations in:

:> Finance

:> Marketing

:> Human Resources, and

:> General management

Aspirants who wish to apply for this course should have the following qualities:

One who is interested in making a career as a professor in business schools can opt for this course.

A Doctor in Business Management would mean having a great zeal in leadership and teaching.

Aspirants from a commerce background can also apply for this course.

Good communication skills can be a plus point for marketing sector jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?