12th August 2020, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of pursuing a PhD(Mathematics) course in Central University of Rajasthan?

Hello, I am planning to do a PhD in Mathematics program. I don't know what benefits I will get. I came to know that Central University of Rajasthan is offering this PhD program. So, kindly tell me the benefits of doing this PhD program from this university.

27th May 2021, 01:00 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of pursuing a PhD(Mathematics) course in Central University of Rajasthan?

The benefit of pursuing a PhD in Mathematics course at the Central University of Rajasthan is this university as all the faculty members are very knowledgeable and highly educated and are very helpful towards their students. The university has a good placement facility and a good number of students get selected in reputed organizations. This course enables the students to expand the knowledge and provides research training relevant to the present social and economic objectives of the country. After doing this course one can get the benefit in given below employment areas.

Military Schools
Mathematics Research Centres
Defence Services
Banking Sector
Academic Institutes
Stock Exchanges
Trade and Transportation Centres
1st June 2021, 11:01 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Default Re: Benefits of pursuing a PhD(Mathematics) course in Central University of Rajasthan?

Hello friend
PhD in mathematics a gives you an opportunity e2 research in the field of mathematics subject. Central University of Rajasthan offers PhD in mathematics program. Every Central University have highly educated and research oriented faculty to teach their research students. The admission in PhD programs is through CU CUCET exam. If you have completed UGC NET for jrf then you don't need to give entrance examination and you will be directly selected for the interview process, but if you have not pass UGC NET examination then you have to give cucet-2021 and on the basis of this score you will be eligible for the phd interview.
Central University of Rajasthan Website - www.curaj.ac.in
Central Universities Common Entrance Test Website - www.cucetexam.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?