24th January 2016, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed or Ph.D after M.A in Hindi?

I have done prabhakar (honors in Hindi) and after that MA now I wanted to do b.ed or PhD if it possible or not if possible to which university and when. On this can I got job.

26th January 2016, 10:57 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed or Ph.D after M.A in Hindi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done prabhakar (honors in Hindi) and after that MA now I wanted to do b.ed or PhD if it possible or not if possible to which university and when. On this can I got job.
You have completed M.A in Hindi so you can apply for Ph.D course but you should qualify in UGC NET exam.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test which is conducted twice time in year by UGC.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Age criteria for NET exam:-

For JRF Post :-Your age should be below 28 years.

For Lectureship Post :-There is no age criteria.
27th January 2016, 12:00 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The aspirant can study B.Ed after M.A in Hindi, because B.Ed is easier to complete than a PhD. The PhD is a research programme, so it will take some time to complete. But on the other hand B.Ed is a regular study only. The aspirant can clear B.Ed easily than PhD. So you can work in teaching line after B.Ed qualification. The aspirant can study PhD after B.Ed also. The eligibility to study B.Ed is a bachelor’s degree with minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university. There will be an entrance examination for the admission.
21st May 2017, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

I completed the M.A Hindi after parbhakar not B.A. Can I do B.Ed if yes which university and when
8th January 2020, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

I have done ma in hindi now i want to do bed so tell me procedure
1st June 2021, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

I done M.A in Hindi above 55, present , and b.ed with specialization sub of hindi and history than can I do PhD in hind subject??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?