30th May 2020, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of pursuing a PhD(Physical Education) in Swarnim Gujarat Sports University?

Hello, I am thinking of doing a PhD program now in the specialization of Physical Education. I came to know that Swarnim Gujarat Sports University is offering this PhD program. I just want to know what are the benefits of doing this PhD program? Please tell me immediately.

31st May 2020, 12:27 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of pursuing a PhD(Physical Education) in Swarnim Gujarat Sports University?

Benefits of pursuing a PhD(Physical Education) in Swarnim Gujarat Sports University:-

> Employment areas:-
. Sports clubs
. Health centres
. Game coaching centre
. Hotels
. Educational institutes

Job type:
. Sports person
. Physical educational teacher
. Physical education trainin
. Coach
. Commentator
31st May 2020, 05:21 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of pursuing a PhD(Physical Education) in Swarnim Gujarat Sports University?

Benefits of pursuing PhD Physical Education:

•••You can work as:

Physical education teacher, commentator, sports person,coach, fitness instructor

••• Top recruiting areas
Sports Club, health centres, hotels educational Institutions, game coaching centres
2nd June 2020, 12:50 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The benefits of studying a PhD in Physical Education help the learner with the challenges and opportunities emerging in integrating new technology in the Physical Education process. This course helps the students who have the skills like research, analysis and evaluate health related issues from a multidisciplinary standpoint. Some of the employment areas are given below.

Hotels
Game Coaching Centres
Sports Clubs
Health Centres
Educational Institutes

Some of the Job types are given below.

Home Tutor
Sports Person
Physical Education Trainer
Fitness Instructor
Commentator
Coach
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?