30th May 2020, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure PhD(Physical Education) admission in Swarnim Gujarat Sports University?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission into Swarnim Gujarat Sports University for studying for a PhD in a Physical Education course. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for this PhD program?

31st May 2020, 12:24 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure PhD(Physical Education) admission in Swarnim Gujarat Sports University?

Eligibility to secure PhD(Physical Education) admission in Swarnim Gujarat Sports University:-

> Educational qualification:-
Graduation
> Duration
3 years

Official website:
www.sgsu.gujarat.gov.in
31st May 2020, 05:18 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure PhD(Physical Education) admission in Swarnim Gujarat Sports University?

••• A candidate should have completed Master's degree in the stream of physical education in order to pursue PhD in physical education.

••• Admission is done through entrance test: NET/GATE/GPAT/SLET/DBT
31st May 2020, 05:21 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to secure PhD (Physical Education) admission in Swarnim Gujarat Sports University are as mentioned below:-

Candidate must have passed Master's degree in Physical Education and Sports Science from a recognised University.

Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate (50% aggregate for SC/ST) or equivalent grade in Master's degree.

Candidate must have scored good grade at the first trial in the University.

Age limit - No age limit

Entrance exam required - UGC-NET, University Based PhD Entrance test
31st May 2020, 06:48 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Eligibility to secure Ph.D. (Physical Education) admission in Swarnim Gujarat Sports University is that the candidate should have completed post-graduation from any university. There is no age limit to pursue this course.

Address: Commerce College Campus, Opp Youth Hostel, Sector 15, Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382021
Phone: 079 2328 8604
31st May 2020, 07:20 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to secure Ph.D. (Physical Education) admission in Swarnim Gujarat Sports University is given below:-

1. The candidate should have completed post-graduation from any recognized university.

2. The candidate of any age can apply for this course.

3. The candidate should have Indian citizenship.
2nd June 2020, 12:22 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to study PhD in Physical Educaion at Swanim Gujarat Sports University is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST category it is 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection is done on the basis of entrance test which is conducted by the university and there is no age bar.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.sgsu.gujarat.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?