24th October 2018, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying PhD(Human Resource) program?

Hello, I need to get some information regarding PhD in Human Resource course. Most of the candidates are not willing to do PhD.I am also doing my MBA in Human Resource right now and trying to figure out the benefits of doing PhD. Can I know some benefits?

31st October 2018, 06:27 PM
isha1203

Default Re: Benefits of studying PhD(Human Resource) program?

If you are planning to go in the teaching field then it will be a lot of help in terms of job opportunities. More jobs will be available from government as well as private colleges. But if you are doing it like that only then it will just take enough of your time and you will not get much benefit out of it.
31st October 2018, 07:13 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying PhD(Human Resource) program?

Ph.D Human Resource course benefit:

The doctorate degree course help the student to create a supportive environment in which to challenge and developed the critical thinking skills ideas and behaviours of the person being coached so that they might reach their full potential.

There is a huge potential and scope for HR professionals in public sector banks.

They can also go for personal management and development jobs, Here they have to understand and employee and his skills for the job and help him to develop the skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?