26th June 2015, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Can i appear for SET/NET exams after Masters in Ayurveda?

I have passed my Masters in the field of Ayurveda. Can i take set/net exams?

27th June 2015, 12:42 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i appear for SET/NET exams after Masters in Ayurveda?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed my Masters in the field of Ayurveda. Can i take set/net exams?
You have completed masters degree in Ayurveda so you are eligible for NET/SET exam.

The educational qualification required for NET/SET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for NET/SET exam.

There is no age criteria for NET/SET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.
27th June 2015, 12:53 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Yes you can take the NET/SET Exam once you fulfill the necessary criteria to appear for the Examination.
You must have 55% marks in your Maters Degree to be eligible to appear for the Examination.
This is the main criteria that you must fulfill.
If you have 55% marks in your Masters Degree then you can appear for the NET/SET Examination.
27th June 2015, 02:55 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can appear in NET/ SET Examination after completion of Master's Degree in Ayurveda. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in SET/ NET Examination is "Post Graduate Degree" in any discipline from a recognized university. The minimum percentage you must have scored in order to be eligible for appearing in NET/ SET Examination in Post Graduation is "55% marks". Since you have completed "Master's in Ayurveda", you are eligible to give SET/ NET Examination in the concerned subject. Candidates who are pursuing their final year of Master's Degree are also eligible to appear in NET/ SET Examination. So If you have completed Master's in Ayurveda with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university, I am sure you are eligible to give National Eligibility Test conducted by University Grants Commission.
27th June 2015, 03:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

In UGC NET there isn't any subject related specially for Ayurveda and you are not eligible for this exam if you have have done this course. One must have a Master's degree in relevant discipline with at least 55% marks from a recognized University. There is relaxation of 5% marks for reserved category.

There are Sanskrit traditional studies subject in UGC NET and also there is Community Health and Administration for which you may have chance but you have to check according to your Master's degree syllabus whether you have studied those subjects are not.
8th July 2015, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

Which subject can i choose for set exams as i hav completed post graduation in ayurveda
4th September 2018, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

I am M.D ayurveda but there was no criteria marks in md ayurveda b earlier. It was either pass or fail written on degree. Can i apply foe net exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?