23rd April 2020, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I become an Assistant Professor with PhD Computer Science and Engineering program if scored 58% in BTech and 78% in MTech?

Hello, I did my BTech(EEE) with 58% and MTech(CSE) with 78% and pursuing PhD in Computer Science and Engineering full time. I want to become an Assistant Professor for Computer Science and Engineering. I observed that now many Engineering colleges are asking BTech and MTech first class with relevant subjects. Can I achieve my aim if I complete my PhD? How can I rectify my problem because I don't have another option rather than teaching? What about distance AMIE in Computer Science? If I do that will it be sufficient? Please guide me what to do?

15th February 2021, 04:35 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Can I become an Assistant Professor with PhD Computer Science and Engineering program if scored 58% in BTech and 78% in MTech?

Yes, You can become an Assistant Professor with PhD Computer Science and Engineering program if scored 58% in BTech and 78% in MTech.

You must have secured minimum qualifying marks in UGC NET or any other equivalent exam to become Assistant Professor.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?