14th June 2019, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Can I become a Professor with PhD(Poultry Science) program of Central Avian Research Institute?

Hello friends, I would like to know that if I do PhD(Poultry Science) from Central Avian Research Institute then is it possible to become a Professor or not? Please let me know that can I become a Professor or not? Thank you!

17th June 2019, 08:25 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Professor with PhD(Poultry Science) program of Central Avian Research Institute?

Yes, you can certainly become a Professor with PhD(Poultry Science) program of Central Avian Research Institute. However, you would need to apply for National Eligibility Test and it is mandatory that you qualify the test with good rank.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for PhD(Poultry Science) program of Central Avian Research Institute is that you must have master’s degree in any branch of Life Sciences with minimum 60% marks and a valid Written Entrance Test score.
17th June 2019, 11:54 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Professor with PhD(Poultry Science) program of Central Avian Research Institute?

Yes, you can become a professor after studying PhD in Poultry Science . For recruitment as professors in universities or institutions it is mandatory to clear NET (National Eligibility Test) or SET (State Eligibility Test) examination. After clearing the NET examination you are eligible to apply for lecturer posts in colleges, universities and institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?