14th June 2019, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to get PhD(Poultry Science) admission in Central Avian Research Institute?

I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in PhD(Poultry Science) course in Central Avian Research Institute. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course. Waiting for your response!

17th June 2019, 08:19 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get PhD(Poultry Science) admission in Central Avian Research Institute?

The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for admission PhD(Poultry Science) in Central Avian Research Institute is that the candidate must have Master’s Degree or M.Phil in any branch of Life Sciences or Veterinary Science with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.

The admission to the PhD(Poultry Science) in Central Avian Research Institute is done on the basis of marks and rank secured in entrance examination.

You can attempt entrance examination like ICAR, CSIR, DBT, GATE, SLET or NET to get admission in PhD(Poultry Science) course.

You can visit the website https://icar.org.in/cari/ for more information.
17th June 2019, 11:55 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get PhD(Poultry Science) admission in Central Avian Research Institute?

The requirements to get admission to study PhD in Poultry Science at Central Avian Research Institute is given below.

==> Candidate can fill the application form online through website www.icar.org.in

==> Candidate must have done master's in relevant field from a recognized university.

==> Candidate needs to submit an academic transcript, letters of recommendations, a statement of purpose with the application.

I am also giving you the institute contact details.

Address - Central Avian Research Institute
Izatnagar, Bareilly
Uttar Pradesh - 243122
Phone - 0581-2303223/2300204/2301220/2310023
Email - [email protected]
Website - www.icar.org.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?