8th March 2023, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MPhil correspondance in hindi from Guru nanak dev university?

Can i do MPhil correspondance in hindi from Guru nanak dev university? And what is the elegibility for this.

8th March 2023, 09:23 PM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Can I do MPhil correspondance in hindi from Guru nanak dev university?

Yes, Guru Nanak Dev University offers MPhil in Hindi through distance education mode. The eligibility criteria for admission to the MPhil program in Hindi at Guru Nanak Dev University is a Master's degree in Hindi or an equivalent degree from a recognized university with at least 55% marks (50% for reserved category candidates).

To apply for the MPhil program, you can visit the official website of Guru Nanak Dev University and look for the distance education section. The admission process may involve filling out an application form, submitting necessary documents, and paying the application fee. You may also have to appear for an entrance examination or interview conducted by the university. The fees for the MPhil program can vary and you can check the official website or contact the university for more information.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?