8th March 2023, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Admission in Mphil through distance education mode admission process, fees, university name?

I have done MCA & I want to do MPhil through distance education mode. Please, you will know to me the admission process, fees, university name.

8th March 2023, 09:21 PM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Admission in Mphil through distance education mode admission process, fees, university name?

There are several universities in India that offer MPhil through distance education mode. The admission process and fees may vary depending on the university you choose. Here are some popular universities that offer MPhil through distance education:
  1. Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
  2. Sikkim Manipal University (SMU)
  3. Annamalai University
  4. Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU)
  5. University of Madras

The admission process for MPhil through distance education generally involves filling out an application form and submitting the required documents such as educational certificates, ID proof, and photographs. The fees for the course may also vary depending on the university and the duration of the course.

I would suggest you visit the official websites of these universities to get more information on their MPhil distance education programs, admission process, and fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?