3rd February 2021, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a fellowship to pursue a PhD(Human Consciousness and Yogic Science) in Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya?

Hi Sir, I am unable to get the information regarding the fellowship. I want to pursue a PhD in Human Consciousness and Yogic Science from Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya and I want to get a fellowship for this course. So, can I get fellowship or not?

5th February 2021, 11:48 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get a fellowship to pursue a PhD(Human Consciousness and Yogic Science) in Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya?

Yes, You can get a fellowship to pursue a PhD(Human Consciousness and Yogic Science) in Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya.

Selected applicant will eligible to get stipend of Rs. 25000 per month throughout the course.

Applicant will be selected through personal interview for fellowship.
6th February 2021, 09:42 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a fellowship to pursue a PhD(Human Consciousness and Yogic Science) in Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I am unable to get the information regarding the fellowship. I want to pursue a PhD in Human Consciousness and Yogic Science from Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya and I want to get a fellowship for this course. So, can I get fellowship or not?
If you have below given score card then you are eligible for fellowship to pursue a Ph.D(Human Consciousness and Yogic Science) in Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya.

UGC NET JRF

SET

UCET

Gold Medalist in masters degree.

GATE

Some University provided University funding scholarship to the Ph.D student during the project work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?