3rd February 2021, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in UGC-NET to secure PhD(Human Consciousness and Yogic Science) admission in Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to get admission into Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya for studying PhD in Human Consciousness and Yogic Science course. I have heard that I have to appear in UGC-NET. Is it true? If yes, then please tell me about the cutoff marks for securing admission. Thank you!

5th February 2021, 11:52 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in UGC-NET to secure PhD(Human Consciousness and Yogic Science) admission in Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

It is not compulsory to appear in UGC-NET to secure PhD(Human Consciousness and Yogic Science) admission in Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya.

Admission can also be done through entrance exam conducted by university followed by interview.

Applicant must have secured minimum 50% in master degree to get admission.
6th February 2021, 09:45 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in UGC-NET to secure PhD(Human Consciousness and Yogic Science) admission in Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to get admission into Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya for studying PhD in Human Consciousness and Yogic Science course. I have heard that I have to appear in UGC-NET. Is it true? If yes, then please tell me about the cutoff marks for securing admission. Thank you!
UGC NET JRF card is essential for Ph.D admission in any University.

Candidates who have completed masters degree in Human Consciousness and Yogic Science from a recognized University are eligible for Ph.D course in Nursing. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

List of the entrance exams for Ph.D course in Nursing:-

UGC NET

Course duration of Ph.D:-

Total - 5 years (Minimum)

First year- Course Work

Two to four years- Project Work
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?