11th October 2018, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for MSc(Biomedical Genetics) in Sri Devaraj Urs Academy of Higher Education and Research?

Hi everyone, I am interested to join Sri Devaraj Urs Academy of Higher Education and Research for studying MSc(Biomedical Genetics). So, I would like to know about the seats availability in this institute for this course. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

22nd October 2018, 06:55 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for MSc(Biomedical Genetics) in Sri Devaraj Urs Academy of Higher Education and Research?

Sri Devaraj Urs Academy of Higher Education and Research does offer MSc (Molecular Biology and Human Genetics) course. MSc (Molecular Biology and Human Genetics) course is full time 2 years duration of course. Total number of seats available for this course in Sri Devaraj Urs Academy of Higher Education and Research is 10 (Ten).
You can find more details on the below mentioned website link.
http://www.sduu.ac.in/seats.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?