29th September 2019, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a stipend to pursue PhD(Business Administration) in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science?

Hello friends, I would like to know about the stipend available for PhD(Business Administration) which is available in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science. Please tell me can I get stipend for this PhD program? Thank you!

4th October 2019, 06:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a stipend to pursue PhD(Business Administration) in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I would like to know about the stipend available for PhD(Business Administration) which is available in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science. Please tell me can I get stipend for this PhD program? Thank you!
If you have a valid UGC NET or SET score card then you are eligible for stipend during the PhD course otherwise not or if you are a gold medalist in masters degree from a recognized University then you are eligible for stipend during PhD course in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science.

The other stipend may be provided from University funding.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?