23rd January 2021, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a stipend to pursue a PhD(Physiology) in JIPMER Puducherry?

Hi friends, I just want to know about the stipend offered for a PhD(Physiology) course which is available in JIPMER Puducherry. I am looking forward to doing this PhD course. So, can I get a stipend to pursue this PhD course?

26th January 2021, 01:25 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get a stipend to pursue a PhD(Physiology) in JIPMER Puducherry?

Yes, You can get a stipend to pursue a PhD(Physiology) in JIPMER Puducherry.

Selected applicant will be eligible to get stipend of Rs. 25000 per month throughout the course duration.

Admission will be done through entrance exam conducted by university followed by interview.

To secure stipend you have to clear personal interview.
27th January 2021, 08:22 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a stipend to pursue a PhD(Physiology) in JIPMER Puducherry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I just want to know about the stipend offered for a PhD(Physiology) course which is available in JIPMER Puducherry. I am looking forward to doing this PhD course. So, can I get a stipend to pursue this PhD course?
If you have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized University then you are eligible for Ph.D course.

If you have qualify in UGC NET(JRF) entrance exam, then you are eligible for Scholarship to study Ph.D program in the field of Psychology from JIPMER University.

University topper in masters degree are also eligible for stipend for Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?