23rd January 2021, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get a PhD(Physiology) admission in JIPMER Puducherry?

I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in a PhD(Physiology) course in JIPMER Puducherry. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course. Waiting for your response!

26th January 2021, 01:23 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Requirements to get a PhD(Physiology) admission in JIPMER Puducherry?

Requirements to get a PhD(Physiology) admission in JIPMER Puducherry is as follows.

You must have completed master degree/ MBBS or equivalent course with minimum aggregate of 60% from recognized university.

Admission will be done through entrance exam conducted by university followed by interview.

There is no need to appear in any external entrance exam to secure admission.
27th January 2021, 08:26 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get a PhD(Physiology) admission in JIPMER Puducherry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in a PhD(Physiology) course in JIPMER Puducherry. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course. Waiting for your response!
Educational qualification required for PhD(Psychology) in JIPMER is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given to SC/ST category candidates.

Final year students are also eligible for Ph.D course.

You must have a valid UGC NET score card for Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?