12th April 2019, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Applied Mathematics) in South Asian University?

Hello, I want to secure admission in South Asian University for PhD in Applied Mathematics course. I just want to know that if I successfully secure admission then I can get stipend or not? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

4th June 2022, 08:26 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Applied Mathematics) in South Asian University?

Candidates who have qualified the entrance exam called GATE and NET then they will get a stipend to study PhD Applied Mathematics at South Asian University.

Qualification required for PhD Applied Mathematics is candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognised university.
6th June 2022, 10:58 AM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Applied Mathematics) in South Asian University?

As you qualified the entrance exam called GATE, NET and SET then you will get a stipend to study PhD Applied Mathematics at South Asian University.

For PhD Applied Mathematics, candidates have to complete their masters degree from a recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?