31st May 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to seek admission in Delhi University? Is there any quota for NRI students in Delhi university?

I want to know whether it is possible or not to seek admission in Delhi University's UG courses, if, the student has completed 11th and 12th grade under CBSE, but outside the National Capital Territory of Delhi?

In other words, is it compulsory to study 11th and 12th in New Delhi to be eligible for admission in Delhi University's UG courses?

Also, is there any quota for NRI students in Delhi University?

15th August 2012, 10:32 PM
ad55

Default Re: Is it possible to seek admission in Delhi University? Is there any quota for NRI students in Delhi university?

No it is not compulsory to complete your 11th and 12th from new Delhi in order to get admission in delhi university there are some seats for outsiders also ,no there is no NRI quota in DU
28th May 2015, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to seek admission in Delhi University? Is there any quota for NRI students in Delhi university?

Is there any NRI quota available in Delhi Univeristy for B.COM
5th September 2017, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

If my daughter will do 11th from outside India and 12 the from India. Will she be considered as NRI or an Indian student to take admission in DU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?