9th January 2021, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a stipend to study PhD(Botany) at the Saurashtra University?

Hi friends, I am interested in studying for a PhD in Botany at Saurashtra University. I don’t know whether I will get a stipend or not for this PhD program in this university. So, I would like to know that I can get a stipend for this course in this university?

10th January 2021, 01:26 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get a stipend to study PhD(Botany) at the Saurashtra University?

Yes, You can get a stipend to study PhD(Botany) at the Saurashtra University.

Selected applicant will be eligible to get stipend of Rs. 25000 per month throughout the course duration.

Applicant will be selected through entrance exam conducted by university followed by interview.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
https://www.saurashtrauniversity.edu/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?