19th January 2011, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Government jobs after MBA with Marketing as major and Finance as minor? Information on State Project Manager, District Project Manager, Block Project Managers &Training Officer jobs.

Goodmorning sir, Actually i am of MBA 4th sem student. my course will be finished on 1st week of june2011.and doing regular course. as my specilization, major as a marketing and minor as a finance in MBA course, i want to go on govt sector, so sir please tell me is there any scope of job in govt sector by MBA degree ,and also tell me about the State Project Manager, District Project Manager, Block Project Managers,Training Officers.

20th January 2011, 04:36 PM
amahajan

Smile Re: Government jobs after MBA with Marketing as major and Finance as minor? Information on State Project Manager, District Project Manager, Block Project Managers &Training Officer jobs.

Hello
If you want to go in govt sector then you have to give exams or interview. And the details of the exam has been advertised in the employment newspaper. There some website where also you can find the details about govt jobs. these are
http://www.freshersworld.com/jobs/category/Govt-Sector

http://sarkari-naukri.blogspot.com/

www.fundoodatajobs.com
17th April 2011, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government jobs after MBA with Marketing as major and Finance as minor? Information on State Project Manager, District Project Manager, Block Project Managers &Training Officer jobs.

can get goverment job after mba in finance
29th May 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government jobs after MBA with Marketing as major and Finance as minor? Information on State Project Manager, District Project Manager, Block Project Managers &Training Officer jobs.

information of mba course
29th July 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

what are the scope of mba finance in project management?
4th August 2011, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

whats good mba it or marketing
5th August 2011, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir i am confused for what sub to take in minor catagory as i m taking mrktng as major but confused with finance or HR as minor. Plz Suggest me what to do..
24th November 2011, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

I want to know exam date of Block Project Officer
10th December 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Guys donot take into take into any course consideration because what happened we spend a lot
money into professional courses and there are no chances of regained the amount after course.I want
to tell you that there is no surety of stable job or big career in company.If the company is big,its ok to
make career there othrer wise the condition becomes very brutal .so better way start preparation of
gov.exams like mpsc,upsc,banks etc.Once you do it no one can move you from your job till sixtee.
19th December 2011, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
whats good mba it or marketing
marketing is the good subject for the mba major marketing
12th February 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

what are the scopes of HOSPITAL ADMINISTRATION in the govt jobs.
29th September 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

if i wanna go in financial world then what to do after 10 2 besides of b.b.a.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?