8th October 2019, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a stipend to study PhD(Commerce) at the Gangadhar Meher University?

Hi everyone, please help me to know about the fact that if I secure admission for PhD in Commerce course at the Gangadhar Meher University then I can get stipend or not? I am planning to secure admission in this university for this PhD program. So, I need to know this university offered stipend for this PhD program or not?

14th October 2019, 09:55 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a stipend to study PhD(Commerce) at the Gangadhar Meher University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, please help me to know about the fact that if I secure admission for PhD in Commerce course at the Gangadhar Meher University then I can get stipend or not? I am planning to secure admission in this university for this PhD program. So, I need to know this university offered stipend for this PhD program or not?
If you have valid UGC NET score card then you can get stipend to study Ph.D(Commerce) in Gangadhar Meher University.

You can also apply for University stipend after completion of your course work.

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

1)Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Commerce a recognized University with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course in Gangadhar Meher University.

2)There is no age criteria for Ph.D course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?