8th October 2019, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Sambhalpur University? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

I am interested to do PhD in Biotechnology in Sambhalpur University. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission for this PhD program in this university. Please let me know about the cutoff rank for securing admission.

13th October 2019, 10:53 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Sambhalpur University? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to study PhD (Biotechnology) in Sambhalpur University are as mentioned below:-
NET
JRF
GATE
University Entrance Test

Cutoff rank required to secure admission are vary from different entrance examinations.

14th October 2019, 05:18 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Sambhalpur University? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study PhD in Biotechnology at Sambhalpur University. Admission selection is done on the basis of a written test followed by viva voce with a minimum score of 50% marks in to qualify the written test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST/PH category it is 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.suniv.ac.in

14th October 2019, 09:39 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested to do PhD in Biotechnology in Sambhalpur University. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission for this PhD program in this university. Please let me know about the cutoff rank for securing admission.
Entrance exam to get PhD(Biotechnology) admission in Sambhalpur University:-

1.UGC NET

2.CSIR NET

Cutoff rank is not fixed for Ph.D admission in any University. Its is vary every year.

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

1)Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized University with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

2)There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?