2nd June 2019, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Defence Studies) in Punjabi University?

Dear Sir, I want to study PhD program in the field of Defence Studies. I want to do this PhD program from Punjabi University. So, I would like to know that I can get stipend or not for this PhD program in this university? Please help me to know about this.

11th May 2022, 12:05 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Defence Studies) in Punjabi University?

Yes, Ofcourse you will get a stipend to study PhD Defence Studies at Punjabi University.

First you have to qualify the entrance exam called UGC CSIR NET and GATE.
13th May 2022, 11:29 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Defence Studies) in Punjabi University?

Qualification required for PhD Defence Studies at Punjabi University is candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognised university.

Yes, you will get a stipend to study PhD Defence Studies at Punjabi University,but first you have to qualify the entrance exam called UGC CSIR NET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?