5th November 2019, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a stipend to study PhD(Ecology) in French Institute of Puducherry?

I want to study PhD in French Institute of Puducherry in the specialization of Ecology. I would like to know if can I get stipend for this particular PhD in this institute? I really don’t know about this so I need your help. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

22nd October 2021, 12:46 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a stipend to study PhD(Ecology) in French Institute of Puducherry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study PhD in French Institute of Puducherry in the specialization of Ecology. I would like to know if can I get stipend for this particular PhD in this institute? I really don’t know about this so I need your help. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!
Course duration of Ph.D:-

Total - 5 years (Minimum)

First year- Course Work

Two to four years- Project Work

If you have a valid UGC NET score card then you are eligible for stipend during the PhD course otherwise not or if you are a gold medalist in masters degree from a recognized University then you are eligible for stipend during PhD course.

Some Institute provided University funding amount to the Ph.D student during project work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?